Photography and social media
A Few Pointers
Quality of imagery
Here are some points you need to consider:
Why Use Pictures in Social Media?
- Articles with images get 94% more total views
- Including a Photo and a video in social media increases views by over 45%
- Engagement rate on Facebook for photos averages 0.37% where text only is 0.27% (this translates to a 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text)
Consider using simple video, under one minute to talk about your business. Set it up on a tripod and talk about a product or a specific part of your business. People will get a sense of your personality and your business. Here’s a very simple one I did for a client who is a Pampered Chef representave.
How are you using images, photos and videos with your business?
Latest posts by Holly Higbee-Jansen (see all)
- Have You Seen the New Mirrorless Cameras? - September 28, 2016
- Aurora Hunting in the Wilds of Iceland - September 7, 2016
- The Importance of Editing Your Photographic Images - March 27, 2016