Create Magic with Our Online Digital Photography Classes
We will help you start seeing your world creatively through the camera lens. Join one of our beginning Photography and Photoshop Elements Classes today and receive personal instruction and feedback from a photography professional who will help you grow your photography passion to the next level. We also offer private photography coaching online, through skype, or telephone.
WE CAN HELP YOU GET THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHIC RESULTS THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED.
As a photographic guide with Jansen Photo Expeditions, I always have a camera with me, ready to record those unexpected moments in time, what nature and the universe gives to us on a daily basis. If you start to look at your world through the eyes of a photographer, you will be amazed at what you will see. I can help you learn to use your camera as a creative tool, that will help you see the magic moments of your life.
Each week, in our various classes, we will have a creative assignment designed to help you think about your photography differently. You will uploading your assignments to our private Facebook site set up specifically for your class. It will give you and the other members of the class a chance to interact and discuss your images for the week. Our professional critique of your pictures will be included as well as interaction with other members of the class. You will experience a new and creative way to look at your photographic world. Most people don’t notice the beauty around them on a daily basis. Do you notice the flowers blooming, the sunset, or the mist in the fog?
These are four week or eight week, self guided Online Digital Photography Classes where you will learn about photography, photo editing, composition, and how to shoot creatively. You will learn about the magic times of light and how to manage your digital images and share with the world.
HOW THESE ONLINE DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY E-COURSES WORK . . .
- Time. Since these are self-pace courses, you can set aside as much time to snap photos as your schedule allows. Download the course materials every week and put them in a folder for review. You will love to go back to this information again and again.
- Needs. Since these are photography e-courses, you’ll need access to a digital camera, a computer, and an email account. Some classes require people to have a digital SLR (Full size camera with interchangeable lenses or at least the ability to work on manual modes) and some will work fine with a digital point and shoot camera.
- Sharing. We’ll be using a private Facebook group dedicated to each class to connect with one another and to share our photos.
The themes . . .
Each week, we’ll focus on a theme and lesson. You will receive:
- A weekly email that contains a lesson.
- Photo assignments.
- Access to a private Facebook group that will help you connect with other course members and the instructor.
Latest posts by Holly Higbee-Jansen (see all)
- Have You Seen the New Mirrorless Cameras? - September 28, 2016
- Aurora Hunting in the Wilds of Iceland - September 7, 2016
- The Importance of Editing Your Photographic Images - March 27, 2016